Enrolment ProcessSeptember 28, 2023 2023-09-28 15:26
A. REGISTRATION FORM:
An aspirant can download REGISTRATION FORM and update his/her details in the form with black ink and in BLOCK letter. Then the scan copy of the form to be mailed at firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidate has to submit or mail their required documents as per the course eligibility criteria:
- Class 12 / Graduation Marksheet or Certificates
- Age Proof (Class 10 Admit Card / PAN Card / Driving License / Passport / Birth Certificate)
- Address Proof (Voter ID / Ration Card / Aadhar Card / Passport / Driving License)
- ID Proof (PAN Card/Voter Card/ Passport/Driving License/Aadhar Card )
- Coloured Passport Size Photographs
The Registration amount has to be deposited immediately after submitting all the required documents.
Registration fee will be deposited in the following bank account:
NATIONAL ACADEMY OF MEDIA AND EVENTS.
BANK NAME: HDFC BANK
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 50200013221017
BRANCH: STEPHEN HOUSE, DALHOUSE, KOLKATA
IFSC CODE: HDFC0000008
- We receive fee in Cheque/Draft/Bank Transfer/Cash
- Registration through cheque is always subject to realization
- After depositing the registration fee, candidate has to send the receipt of deposit amount in the institute mail id.
- An admission confirmation letter will be mailed to the candidate after receiving all the above documents and required registration fee for the particular course applied.
- The candidate has to acknowledge the admission confirmation mail by replying in the same mail id.
Note : Admission fee once received can not be refunded at any circumstances
Candidate can visit the institute and get admission directly.